Project Manager (Junior)
Reporting to the Senior Project Managers, the Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of project management within the organisation.
The Project Manager must deliver to, and manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders including Sword Apak’s clients.
- Management of multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously.
- Effective stakeholder management, both within Sword Apak and the client's organisation.
- Develop mutually agreed project plans between Sword Apak and the client, to ensure delivery success.
- Preparation and management of all project documentation in accordance with Sword Apak's project governance and compliance procedures.
- Define project resource requirements by working with relevant line managers to secure, book and manage resource in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage project risks and issues, associated reporting, escalation and resolution.
- Management, delivery, sign off and approval of all contracted deliverables, ensuring all required acceptance criteria is met.
- Preparation and maintenance of project budgets, ensuring they are tracked and kept within defined tolerances.
- Management of financial elements during implementation (including quotes, billing requests, invoices, compiling expenses for charging, overdue accounts).
- Monitoring and tracking all project activity, reporting on the status of projects, including schedules and budgets to relevant stakeholders.
- Effective management of change requests and ensuring the change control process is adhered to.
- Conducting project meetings (frequency as agreed by the Project Team) and ensuring the meetings are documented accurately.
- Preparing collateral for, and attending steering group meetings.
- Working with and delegating project activities to the project administration function.
- Adherence to the company's Quality Plan and ensuring quality goals remain on target.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people and support relationships with other departments and clients.
- Well organised and good time management.
- Customer focused, striving for high customer satisfaction.
- Experience of delivering projects to external customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Show initiative and proactivity, taking ownership of work, ensuring follow up is completed.
- Ability to travel internationally and work away at customer sites if required.
- Project management experience in the IT industry.
- 1 - 3 years project management experience.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience of Agile or Iterative development.
For a list of benefits available with this position, please see our Employee Benefits page.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
See the full list of our current employment opportunities here.