The Project Administrator will assist both the Project Management team (PMO) and the Project Managers with planning, control and administrative tasks required for the implementation of both external and internal projects.
The role provides a potential career path into Project Management.
Key Project Responsibilities
- Assist with project planning.
- Ensure a consistent, best practice approach and conformance to project governance is undertaken on all projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Monitor and track project progress.
- Prepare internal and external project status reports.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Report and escalate issues and risks to management as needed.
- Identify change requests and invoke the change control process when applicable.
- Organise and assist in preparation for status update meetings.
- Document minutes and outputs from status update meetings.
Key PMO Team Responsibilities
- Assist with compilation of monthly fixed priced project reports.
- Maintain Internal Projects Register.
- Perform audits on all projects (internal and external), ensuring all documentation is created in accordance with PMO guidelines.
- Ensure all sign-offs received and stored in accordance with PMO guidelines.
- Maintain and update PMO templates as processes, procedures and methodology changes.
- Maintain PMO site and documentation on SharePoint.
- Create and run regular training sessions on PMO methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people and support relationships between other departments.
- Well organised and good time management.
- Customer focused, striving for high customer satisfaction.
- An understanding of key project management principles.
- Take ownership of work, use initiative to complete tasks and ensure follow up is completed.
- Knowledge of a recognised project management methodology e.g. PRINCE2, Agile.
- Previous project management experience.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
For a list of benefits available with this position, please see our Employee Benefits page.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the full list of our current employment opportunities here.